When used in conjunction with the patented Laddaloc foldable and lockable ladder, it is the only fully compliant system in Australia.
If you are building multi-storey homes, avoid the risk of your employees, contractors, suppliers and customers falling into the stair void, or adopting unsafe work habits. Tradesmen can work on or above the void with peace of mind, eliminating falls and fines and expenses from injuries.
Flexisafe Void Protection System is structurally engineered and custom built for every project to ensure that no matter what shape and size, we can fill the void.
- Custom built decks to suit any void*
- Decking infills to close off gaps
- Easy access hatch decks with wind resistant latches.
- Easy removal of decks for delivery of materials
- Telescopic struts
- Spacer fitted struts to allow gyprock to be fitted without removal of void platform
- Time stamp Handover Certificates with photo’s for proof of delivery and OH&S requirements
- WorkCover design registered for compliance with AS1576 Scaffold Standard.
* Pool void platforms available on request
- Platform Lengths: 1.3m to 3.3m
- Platform widths: 275mm/375mm/550mm
- Strut max. Unsupported span: 2.5m
- Standard max. Strut length: 4.3m* void width
- Safe Working Load: 225kg between struts
*Strut supported at midspan