The Geami WrapPak system uses a brown-patented die cut Kraft paper to create a honeycomb structure and a white interleaf tissue paper. This innovative protective packaging solution is easily wrapped around items and offers outstanding product protection.
Compared to conventional bubble wrap there are numerous benefits the Geami WrapPak system can bring to a business and include:
- Cleaner and simpler product presentation
- Valuable time savings due to enhanced wrapping rates
- Compact size requires less storage room
- Cost efficiencies due to reduced material handling
- No tape required to secure the wrap as the angled cells are easily locked together
The packaging material is created on demand and due to its flexible nature can be used in a number of ways to effectively protect goods from damage during transportation. It is a highly versatile product that is perfectly suited for packing stations and is able to wrap a wide range of items including cosmetic products, homeware items, lighting, pharmaceutical products and ceramics.
Signet is an exclusive Australian distributor of Ranpak systems for small packaging operations through to larger, high volume users.