Ventilated stretch film is also easy to apply without compromising on film quality.
Key features & benefits of ventilated stretch wrap include:
- That it is extremely easy to apply when using the same method as traditional stretch film
- Large holes in a sequenced pattern allows for consistent air flow, and are not able to be closed completely
- Ventilation allows for quick drying and cooling of palletised goods, ensuring that product quality is maintained
- Signet has a variety of ventilated stretch films available in either a 480mm x 500mm size or a machine size, 430mm x 4000m
- Stretch film is clear in colour
Signet also has a wide range of conventional blown and cast pallet wraps, available in both hand and machine styles, to service any pallet wrapping application. There are also bulk buy quantities available for frequent users. Signet also have pallet pads, which are used in combination with pallet wraps and stretch films, to protect the top of your goods from dust and dirt.
To view the full range head over to http://www.signet.net.au/store/categories/plastic-wrap-and-stretch-films/cast-hand-pallet-wrap