The NONEL LP detonator has the highest explosive output available in commercial detonators and provides increased water hammer resistance in blasting applications where saturated ground conditions exist.
- Explosives Class 1.1B - U.N. No: 0360
- Detonator - No. 12 Strength
- NONEL tube colour - Yellow
- NONEL tube diameter (mm) - 3.0
- NONEL tube VOD (m/sec) - 2100 ±300
The NONEL LP detonator is a long period, high strength delay detonator series featuring 19 delays ranging from 25 to 8000 milliseconds.
The LP series provides an excellent in-hole initiating system appropriate for underground mining and construction applications.
Used in conjunction with 5.0 g/m detonating cord, effective and accurate in-hole long period timing sequences are available. Colour-coded and stamped cord clips allow for easy identification.
- The NONEL detonator design provides a high level of safety against accidental initiation and improves handling characteristics.
- The NONEL detonator design reduces cap scatter allowing the effective use of delay intervals.
- The NONEL LP detonator provides increased water hammer resistance in blasting applications where saturated ground conditions exist.