• Efficient safety
• Load always at waist level
• No more bending or straining
• No running costs at all!
• No power supply or hydraulics
• No levers - completely automatic
• Operation is simplicity itself
As a palletised load is progressively loaded or unloaded it is gradually raised or lowered automatically to maintain the top of the load at an
ideal loading height throughout the entire operation.
Palifts are available in 3 sizes:
• Palift Standard with 2 springs is our most popular unit for everyday
products up to 2000kg.
• Palift Maxi with 4 springs for heavy high density weights like bricks etc
& has a capacity of 2500kg.
• Palift Lite with 1 spring is for light weight products 150-250kg.
The MCH3 is the most popular model by far.
MCH1 Standard square top
MCH2 Mobile square top
MCH3 Standard with turntable
MCH4 Standard mobile with turntable
MCH5 Lite with turntable
MCH6 Lite square top
MCH7 Maxi with turntable
MCH8 Maxi square top
For further information about PALIFT - Palletising Tables visit Materials Handling Pty Ltd at http://www.materialshandling.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature below and one of the Materials Handling Pty Ltd team will respond to your enquiry directly.
Working With Ease