Pallet positioners are the ultimate solution for palletising operations when loads are transported with a pallet truck. These revolutionary products provide the answer for maintaining the load at a convenient working height. They also provide easy pallet rotation and near side loading to eliminate excessive lifting, bending, and stretching. They are the most ergonomically advanced way to manually load or unload pallets in applications where the loaded pallets are transported with a pallet truck.
Lifter pallet positioners improve productivity and worker safety. By bringing the load closer to the worker, they reduce the time required to manually load or unload a pallet. They also help improve safety and reduce worker fatigue.
Lifters are electric hydraulic operation, providing infinite height adjustments between the upper and lower travel limits with a convenient push button control.
- Feet-clear safety circuit automatically stops the platform descent at 9 in. above the floow surface preventing unintentional foot entrapment under the platform or pallet
- Safety warning lights and alarm alert operator before the platform lowers from the intermediate safety stop
- Platform safety covers guard pinch points around mast and mast rollers
- Chain cover guards pinch points around the upper chain wheel
- Hydraulic power unit with unitised control valves and reservoir
- 1 HP, 115V, electric motor
- 40.50 in. diameter rotating disk supported by 32 precision ball bearings
- Automatic platform lock prevents platform rotation in the lowered position
- Integrated approach ramp
- Lifting tabs and platform catches for transporting with a forklift
- Rear leveling feet (Model EZ0-25E)
- Model EZ0-25E-3S provides three ramp position options and a pallet stop
- Durable powder coated finish