When high purity corrosive gases are used in laboratory or process applications, even stainless steel regulators are not the total solution for regulator failure due to internal corrosion.
GAS ARC Purge Valves are designed for use with high purity corrosive gases to ensure system integrity during use and during gas source changes.
Purge valves provide a number of benefits:
- Preventing the release of toxic and corrosive gases into the workplace when changing cylinders
- Corrosion resistance by preventing corrosive or halogen gases from coming into contact with atmospheric moisture
- Maintaining purity by preventing air from infiltrating high purity systems at the time of cylinder changes
CAC GAS offers three main purge systems:
- Deep Purge: used to purge the entire regulator body and/or cylinder connection
- Through Purge: effective in purging the regulator cavity and downstream system
- High Pressure Purge: designed to purge via the high pressure inlet which is vented through the regulator body
The CAC GAS technical team can assist with the best product selection based on each customer’s purge application as well as customise system design.
For further information please contact CAC Gas at www.cacgas.com.au or contact them on 02 9933-8833.