QuickTrack Welding Sensor
The Circular Scanning Sensor (CSS) can be used for a number of applications including robotics, arc welding, inspection, seam mapping and metrology.
The main component of this system is a Circular Scanning Sensor head which is a versatile position - feature recognition device enabling full 3D information retrieval from a single measurement.
The QuickTrack high quality welding seam tracker from is a compact, rugged sensor resulting from over 15 years of specialised research and development into advanced solutions for the welding industry.
QuickTrack can be used advantageously in either dynamic robot applications or mounted directly onto welding machinery.
The QuickTrack welding seam tracker is unique. It features an advanced rotational laser scanning technology patented world-wide. This technology provides essential software data to allow a full three dimensional model of the field of view. This is in direct contrast to the simple cross-section data allowed by conventional laser striper techniques which can be difficult for software to interpret reliably.
Circular Scanning Benefits
- Non-contact sensing
- 3D profile measurement and software modelling
- Real-time metrology analysis
- Direct SPC data transmission
- Compact, fully integrated design with reliability and repeatability
- Suitable for both normal and hostile environments
- Advanced user-friendly, menu driven sofware operated by standard PC based computers.