Key Features of Rechargeable Industrial Batteries - Fullriver HGL Series
- Sealed construction, no electrolyte leakage from the terminals or the case of any battery, efficient operaiton in any orientation
- Maintenance free operation, no need to add water
- Low impurity electrolyte
- Low self discharge, the self discharge rate below 3% per month
- Special lead calcium alloy, good corrosion ressitance and high recovery capacity
- Reliable valve control system, ensure the safe operation of batteries
- ABS case and cover-V0 on request
- FAA and IATA approved as non-hazardous
Applications for Rechargeable Industrial Batteries - Fullriver HGL Series
These rechargeable industrial batteries are suitable for standby/backup applications such as: UPS, Alarm & Fire panels, Emergency Lighting, etc. They are also suitable for light duty cyclic use such as: Patient lifter hoists, Toy Cars, Torches, Spotlights, small engine start (portable tradesman type generators and pumps).
These industrial batteries come with 12 month warranty when used as detailed above. No warranty is provided for high cyclic use such as gold caddies or wheelchairs.
Design lift of Rechargeable Industrial Batteries - Fullriver HGL Series
- 1Ah to 22Ah: 4-6 year design life when used in Float charge applications.
- 24Ah to 260Ah: 6-8 year design life when used in Float charge applications.
The HGL range of industrial batteries has approval by the Scientific Services Laboratory (SSL) issued by the CSIRO Activfire (www.activfire.gov.au) scheme for use in fire alarm panels.
To find out more about Rechargeable Industrial Batteries - Fullriver HGL Series, please click on the below links:
Please contact us for help with designing or choosing the correct product for your exact requirements.