The Nexen RPS overcomes the troublesome limitations of conventional drive systems and offers unmatched performance.
The Nexen Roller Pinion System provides accurate linear positioning with low backlash and simple installation.
Features of the Nexen Roller Pinion System:
- There are various grades of RPS available from Premium Grade with accuracy of +/- 30 um and Versa Rack and Value Pinion with accuracy of +/- 500 um which runs with a Thermoplastic Rack which has exceptional durability for repeatable applications.
- Across industries as varied as laser cutting, machine tools and mining, users will benefit from the accuracy and 99% efficiency of this new technology while where the latest Versa Thermoplastic Rack and Value Pinion can accommodate the lesser accurate applications with a more economical pricing point.
- The incredible performance of the Nexen RPS starts with the pinion consisting of bearing supported rollers that engage a unique tooth profile.
- Two or more rollers engage the teeth in opposition at all times to eliminate backlash.
- The pinion rollers glide easily along a tangent path and roll smoothly down the face for quiet low friction operation up to 11 metres per second.
- The Nexen RPS System has six different rack models and two pinion types ensuring the perfect solution for any application and is also available in Precision Ring Drives and Roller Pinion Gear Systems.
- The Nexen RPS compliments the other Nexen Linear products available such as rail brakes, rod locks and servo motor brakes.