Self-adhesive seals provided by Boss polymers includes different types like automotive seals, door seals, window seals and wheel chocks.
- Self-adhesive seals are available in both standard and custom models to suit different needs
- Rubber seals help to produce mono polymer or co-extruded profiles to meet a slew of requirements.
- Self-adhesive seals sports flexible design
- They are also fire resilient and offers complete protection from noise, dirt and dampness.
- They can be attached effortlessly and offers swift adhesion and higher levels of retention.
- Seals are cost-effective and pragmatic solutions to meet different elastomeric requirements.
- Boss polymer’s dedicated co-extrusion technology empowers the clients to make use of different materials in a single extruded profile.
- Self-adhesive tape technique enables the user to weld the tape right away into the thermoplastic extrusion. Bond strength is top-notch compared to other adhesive extrusion technologies.
- Wide variety of polymers enable the client to select the finest stuff to suit your requirement.