The Soundtite Secondary Aluminium Window System is specially designed to reduce the noise through existing sliding aluminium windows and doors. As a secondary system, Soundtite is able to create a large air cavity to maximise sound reduction through the existing window.
Being installed on the inside of the building, Soundtite has minimal aesthetic impact from the outside and maintains the view through the window. Independent testing has shown that Soundtite can reduce the noise through existing window by up to 70%.
Features and Benefits:
- Powder coated aluminium frame - Match the existing windows frame to blend in with the existing interior décor.
- Laminated glass for safety and performance - Available in 6.38mm and 10.38mm laminated glass for immediate noise reduction
- Windows are lockable - Added security for your peace of mind
- Acoustic seals minimise draught - Minimise the sound that leak through the joins of standard aluminium windows
- Vertical or horizontal sliding system - System can be designed to match existing windows function and design
- Sliding sashes for ease of cleaning and operation
Soundtite has been widely accepted as an acoustic solution in many commercial projects especially hospitality due to its durability, aesthetics and ease of use.