The innovative design and structure provide excellent flexibility based around the large floor plate and duragal steel framing. A choice of roof designs, internal and external cladding finishes, plus an extensive range of accessory options allow the units to be custom designed and enhance most surrounding environments.
The Jupiter series public facilities are available in single, twin and triple formats with all providing outstanding durability, hygienic easy clean environments and meet compliance code requirements.
The Jupiter series public amenities units are easily installed, fully re-locatable, contain no timber in the construction and are manufactured in New Zealand where we have been producing self-managing public toilet units since 1992.
The sustainable design of the Jupiter series automated restrooms allows integration with the latest technologies that can improve water and power efficiency, reducing their carbon footprint.
Options include photovoltaic panels (solar panels to generate electricity), rainwater harvesting, black water onsite treatment and recycling, water efficient toilet pans and flushing systems. Extensive use of stainless steel in most accessories and components also ensures any future needs for recycling are catered for.
Jupiter series public toilets feature:
- A safe, hygienic and welcoming environment for users
- Multiple safety systems
- Vandal resistant fixtures and surfaces
- Access and facilities for people with disabilities
- Automatic daily locking and unlocking
- Simple installation and relocation if required
- Statistics on usage provided through
- Touch screen display Internal and external cladding options
- Choice of roof design
- Sustainable design
- Music and voice messages
- Movement sensor
- Fixed occupation time
- Stainless steel accessories
- Cavity sliding door operation
- Status indicator light panel
- Emergency lighting