It is ideal for cargo shipments where non-liquid collection is preferred.
It is based on the proven ability of Calcium Chloride combined with gelling agents and starch to aggressively remove moisture from the air. The ABSORGEL will start to activate once removed from its sealed package. It can hang within the corrugated recess of the container side panel or be placed horizontally on top of the cargo.
Active agent: Calcium Chloride (CaCI2) Cas-Nr. 10043-52-4. Adhesive agent: modified starch.
The Calcium Chloride is nontoxic, non flammable and environmentally friendly.
Shipping Desiccants - Absorgel Suitable for:
- Fresh and canned food products, cased or boxed, trays
- Steel, machinery
- Furniture, paper, leather, timber products etc
Specification of Shipping Desiccants - Absorgel:
- Size: L = 156 cm W = 13 cm D = 2 cm
- Net weight: 1 Kg
- Temperature: - 20°C to + 80°C
- Absorbing medium: Calcium Chloride (CaCI2)
- Collection capacity: 2.25 liters
- Adhesive agent: Modified starch
Absorbag is made only of PE/PP plastics and salt, which are non-toxic and recyclable. Absorbag is a one-time product and can be disposed with regular waste.
Why Use Absorgel?
Quick and easy to Install, remove and disposed of Superior absorption rate.
Environmentally friendly, no toxic materials