It is perfect for protecting and cushioning items from bumps, shocks, vibrations and other types of movements that can occur during transit.
The clever dispenser box design also ensures that wrapping your goods is quick and easy. It’s perforations every 750mm allows the user to easily tear off the sheets as required, without creating unnecessary mess. When the bubble wrap is no longer needed, it can be neatly stored away, whether in an office or warehouse.
Additional features and benefits include:
- That it is a fully recyclable product
- It is easily moved to where it’s required
- Each roll is 350mm x 50m and the individual bubble diameter is 10mm
- That it can also be used as void fill, filling the empty space in cartons or mailing boxes
Like other products in the Signet’s Own range, our Boxed Bubble is made to the highest standards and at a competitive price.
To ensure ensure you get the most out of our Boxed Bubble and extended Bubble Wrap range, read some quick tips below:
- Wrap protruding pieces of your goods individually, as they may puncture the wrapping and create damage
- If a larger items requires wrapping, our P20 (20mm bubble diameter) range of wraps may be more appropriate
- If you require protective packaging for temperature sensitive goods, Signet’s new TempShield Foil Bubble is ideal