The DC-204Ra has waveform analog output (±5V) available with external recorder, indicator or automotive ECU. The DC-204 strain recorder has 10kHz frequency response, and 200kHz sampling. The measured data is simultaneously stored in maximum 2GB CF card as measurement.
The important features of DC-204R/DC-204Ra are
1. Number of Channels: 4
2. Large Data Recording: 2GB capacity
3. Measuring range: Strain ±80000 ×10-6 strain, DC voltage 1V, 2V, 5V, 10V, 20V in 5 ranges
4. Automatic Data Protection at Power Interruption (UPS)
In case of accidental power degradation during measurement, the built-in UPS circuit stops measurement and gets measured data automatically and safely stored on the CF card. Even if power supply is suddenly interrupted, the power switch is designed to turn off after recording the measured data on the CF card.
5. High speed Sampling of 200kHz
The DC-204 series has a frequency response of DC to 10kHz. The maximum sampling speed is 200kHz with one channel.
6. Bar Graph Monitor and Circular Graph Monitor
The DC-204 series bundled software CONTROLLER DC-7204 can monitor dynamically variable amount in analog form and in real time with bar graph and circular graph as well as numeric values and waveform.
7. Analog output ( DC-204Ra only)
Voltage output: ±5V (5kO load) or ±1mA
Voltage output accuracy: ±0.3%FS
Calibration output: ±1V
Smart Dynamic Strain Recorder DC-204R/ DC-204Ra is manufactured by TML Japan and is available in