- Wire sensor for superior bondability and performance
- Flame spray or ceramic cement installation or pre- bonded weldable fatigue resistant “z” lead configuration
- Gauge grid: fe cr al alloy (.001") .003mm diameter round wire Leads: fe cr al alloy (.003") .008mm diameter round wire
- With “z” configuration flattened to (.0015") .004 mm in grid area
- Carrier: fiberglass reinforced teflon tape carrier with silicone Resistance: 120.0 ohms ± 2.0 ohms at 20°c (68°f)
- Gauge factor: 2.4 nominal at 20°c (68°f) Gauge current:.30 milliamperes, max.
- Temperature range:.cryogenic to 850°c (1560°f)
It is intended for static strain measurements where a compensating gauge, a half bridge, or full bridge configuration is used.
The gauge is available in three basic types: a free filament gauge with leads, a free filament with temporary tape carrier or a pre-installed weldable type strain gaugeLeads are .008mm diameter (.003") Fe Cr Al alloy same as the sensor grid.