The Solahart L Series is a roof mounted, open circuit solar water hot water system specifically designed to provide economical service in medium to high solar gain areas.
The L Series is ingenious in its simplicity. The black polyester powder coated aluminium absorber collects the sun's heat and transfers it to the water in the 6 risers.
Copper is used for the risers for its high thermal conductivity ensuring the maximum amount of heat energy is passed to the water. As the water in the risers is heated, it rises into the tank to be replaced by cooler water from the tank. The solar heated water is then stored ready for use - hot water free from the sun.
The L Series has a double-coated ceramic lined tank with a protective anode. The L Free Heat offers an extended warranty and includes enhanced protection, providing even longer lasting performance for absolute peace of mind.
- Save 50% to 80%* of water heating energy consumption;
- Optimum efficiency in medium and high solar gain areas makes the L Series an economical choice;
- Specifically designed for medium to high solar gain areas;
- Frost resistant;
- Electric or gas boosting;
- Peace of mind with Solahart's comprehensive warranty;
- Peace of mind with Solahart's comprehensive warranty.
10/5/5 for L Free Heat
5/5/5 for L Series