Reductions in costs and handling times are the motives in the logistics process. Especially when it comes to elevation you need an effective non bottleneck solution. For totes, cases and containers used in cross docking, pick modules and goods to man, there is great need for an effective solution.
An option that is gaining in popularity is the spiral conveyor, and in particular the SpiralVeyor® by AmbaFlex. Since AmbaFlex invented the spiral conveyor, the company has evolved from a pioneer to market leader. Even though thousands of AmbaFlex SpiralVeyors® are used around the world, the company has not been resting on its laurels. AmbaFlex focuses solely on spiral conveyors: A spiral conveyor solution for each application!
The SpiralVeyor® ToteLift was designed with this in mind; reducing costs and increasing throughput. The ToteLift is the most lean spiral conveyor design you can think of. It still features all positives of spiral conveyor characteristics.
The result is: a compact, continuous and high capacity elevator when you only elevate totes with similar form factors. A product which outclass the traditional platform elevators in price and performances.
Distinctive features SpiralVeyor® ToteLift:
Super grip spiral belt Standard fitted with a high friction belting (only available at AmbaFlex) that allows for extreme inclines without goods slipping down.
Triple-E technology Standard fitted with AmbaFlex patented Triple-E rolling friction technology. Triple-E belt guide; by far the lowest energy consumption (read friction/wear) by the highest performance in the market.
Sustainable Lowest energy consumption (up to 75% saving to traditional systems), no toxic and environmental unfriendly PVC or Aluminium used. Cradle to cradle part recycling possible.
One minute fix The only spiral conveyor that does not require tools for belt maintenance. Slat can be hand snapped on and off ..…… one minute fix (if necessary at all) ..……
Continuous flow The AmbaFlex SpiralVeyor® technology doesn’t need any indexing conveyors like platform elevators do. The goods will flow continuous resulting in no control costs and complexity but just compact layouts.
The ToteLift configuration The SpiralVeyor® ToteLift is a special configuration for a spiral conveyor used in distribution centres. The transport of plastic (bin) containers need to be carried out economically and efficiently. The ToteLift is used for transport around the loading dock, in (multi level) order picking modules, around sorting systems and in goods to man solutions. The SpiralVeyor® programme is wide and contains conveyors tailored to every application. Do not hesitate to ask about a SpiralVeyor® if the ToteLift configuration is not suitable for your specific application.
Configuration • From the world’s most installed spiral conveyors, the AmbaFlex SpiralVeyor® ToteLift inherits the excellent engineering but is tuned into a lean logistic design reducing costs and retaining value.
• The ToteLift is standard fitted with a 100% spiral grip belt. It can elevate goods with a repeating form factor / repeating sizes in the most efficient way, such as totes (stackable or not) and other cases like containers at a much higher angle, what saves cost of througput time.
• The clear width of the different ToteLift is leading. It sets the type that suits the nominal width of the repeating case size such as 300, 400 or 600 mm.
• Standard the straight upper and lower end are supplied horizontal. Optionally the upper and or lower end can be supplied inclined.
• Standard the ToteLift is rated for SR18 up to 18m/min and loads of 15kg/m optionally there is a complete range of higher speeds and load ratings available.
• The ToteLift can optionally be fitted with the unique maintenance alert sensors that signals the need for belt slack maintenance. Optionally the self-containing maintenance alert system box can be fitted to lower the cost of your line maintenance.
AmbaFlex Spiral Conveyors | Spiral Conveyor & Spiral Accumulation Systems
AmbaFlex is the partner for customized material handling systems based on spiral conveying technology!
Our unique SpiralVeyor® is used in a wide range of markets and applications for vertical ...