HYDAC's Stat-Free® Filter Elements have been designed to protect against electrostatic charge in the system.
The trend of using ash-free hydraulic fluids, providing more compact systems and applying finer filtration, has led to an increase of electrostatic charging problems in hydraulic and lubrication systems during the last years.
In its new Stat-Free® filter elements HYDAC combines excellent electrostatic features and filter performance for the first time. Through an innovative filter mesh and element design a very low charging of the filter element and the fluid during system operation is achieved, which has never been accomplished before.
- No potential of a charge generation on the filter element through the special filter material design
- ?Unmatched low charging of the fluid
- ?High operation safety, since arcing, deflagration as well as sludge accumulation within the oil cannot occur?
- Longer oil changing intervals through preserving oil filtration
- ?High cost savings, through rare oil and filter element changes
Stat-Free® elements are particularly suitable for applications in power plants, gas turbines, plastic injection molding machines, calendar (paper industry) and in mobile hydraulics as well as in every further hydraulic and lubrication system with innovative, low-conductive oils.
HYDAC Filter Elements