The pole remains attached to the base structure and absorbs impact energy progressively, entrapping the impacting vehicle as the pole deforms.
Options and Accessories:
- Impact Absorbing poles can be either base plate or in-ground mounted
- The poles are hot dip galvanized and can be powder coated or painted in the colour of your choice
- Available in tapered round and tapered octagonal
- Mounting heights and outreach lengths vary according to the relevant authority’s specification
- Standard Australian road and power authority poles are depicted on this product sheet, however varying heights and outreach lengths can be designed for your application
- Design, testing and certifying of Impact Absorbing pole designs