Thermo-Fresh trays are available ex-stock in a variety of sizes and a range of film, paperboard and rigid plastic lid options have been developed to complement the system.
Thermo-Fresh trays and lids can be custom printed to promote the brand and provide consumers with additional information such as nutritional guidelines or recipe ideas - resulting in exceptional shelf impact.
The unique Thermo-Fresh branding platform also offers food manufacturers the opportunity to reduce outer packaging by eliminating the need for additional labels and cartons.
The Thermo-Fresh system incorporates a number of unique design features that meet the consumer demands for maximum safety and convenience. The trays are suitable for hot or cold applications, withstanding freezing down to -40°c and heating up to 205°c.
This flexibility makes the packaging ideal for the reheating of fresh or frozen meals through to the bake-in-tray concept of cooking a pizza, pie or cake from scratch.
- Suitable for use in microwave and conventional oven
- Create shelf impact with up to 6 colour printing
- Hot Or Cold (-40°C to 205°C)
- Food can be eaten directly from the container
- Tamper evident seal - reassures security of package
- Heat resistant
- Leak proof and grease resistant
- Film, solid board or rigid plastic lids
- Trays and lids designed to individual specifications
- Stock range available
- Total packaging solution
Stratex can provide a total packaging solution including trays, lids, technical support, heat-sealing machines and assistance with artwork.