Thermoplastic Ultra High Pressure Hose Assemblies
With working pressures ranging from 10,000psi (700bar) to 55,000psi (3800bar), the Thermoplastic Ultra High Pressure Hose Assemblies are used in a wide range of demanding applications.
- Hydraulic tools
- Torque wrenching
- Water jet cutting equipment
- Waterblast cleaning
- Gas transfer
- Paint spraying
- Offshore chemical injection
- The core tubes can be manufactured using nylon, polyoxymethylene or FEP depending on the application.
- Reinforced with high strength multispiral wire and covered with a nylon, or Polyurethane cover.
- All hose assemblies are available with a wide range of metric and imperial fittings in both mild and stainless steel.
- Each assembly can also be fitted with spring rubber or plastic protective guards each end to prolong the life of the assembly.
- To complement the assemblies we offer a wide range of quick release couplings suitable for ultra high pressure.
- These hoses can be made in a variety of colours, offering private brand at no extra cost.
- Bore sizes range from 3/16" up to 1" and assembly lengths can be anything up to 500mtrs.
- The 10,000psi hose is available in twin line configuration. For gas applications, the hose must be pinpricked for permeation.