Three Phase Transformers
Southern Electronic Services can supply your needs for custom made three phase transformers using our extensive range of bobbins, cores, frames & enclosures.
Contact us if you have any questions at all about three phase transformers or if you are unsure what kind of transformer you need.
Southern Electronic Services Three Phase Transformers offer the following:
- Fast turnaround of custom transformers - often within days
- Robust construction
- Your choice of input & output voltages with taps if required
- Multiple secondary windings available
- Available as open type with flying leads or terminal blocks
- Choice of mounting configurations
- Tough varnish coating - either clear or black
- Can be encased in powder coated steel (IP22) enclosure for hard wiring, or with mains cord on input & output socket on the outside of the case.
- Wall mounting enclosures are available for sizes up to about 5KVA
- Low load regulation
- Can have an ELECTRO-STATIC SCREEN between primary & secondary windings
- Available in a wide power range - from 100VA to 500KVA
- Insulation classes up to class H - 180Ãƒ,Ã,Â°C
- Australian Standard AS61558-1997 & AS2374-1982 compliant
To Know More about Three Phase Transformers Please click here