The RowGuide system provides accurate guidance during planting, spraying and inter-row cultivating. It relieves the driver of the intense concentration that is required for inter-row operation of tractors. So not only do you save money by cutting down on overlaps and waste by doing an accurate job, but the operators get to benefit too by having less stress.
The simplicity of RowGuide means that all operators on a farm can use the system. AgGuide was the first company in the world to hire standalone GPS hands free steering systems to farmers. The farmer only required a Steering Ready Kit on their tractor to be RowGuide ready.
RowGuide is available in three accuracies – 2cm, 10cm and sub metre. (These are the repeatable GPS accuracies, lower pass by pass accuracies are achievable.)
• Windows XP based;
• Data collection;
• Centre pivot, up and back, and contour farming;
• Autosteer in reverse;
• Printable coverage maps and reports;
• Position and height recording;
• Record unlimited farms and unlimited fields;
• Contour mapping;
• Record field boundaries;
• Record areas;
• Store implement and vehicle setups;
• Audible end of row warning.