Formerly a Wavecom product, this Sierra Wireless programmable wireless CPU with the WMP100 Wireless Microprocessor ® at its core, combines cellular and satellite data connectivity together with GPS navigation.
Enjoy the benefits of reliable information connectivity wherever you are by choosing a single device to provide cellular coverage and satellite data communications for when assets are out of cellular range.
ARM9, 32 bit, 104 MHz running Open AT® RTOS as standard
Up to 18 GPIO, SPI
2 ADC, DAC
Global operation (quad band 800/900/1800/1900 MHz)
GSM standard SMS, Fax, CSD (circuit), GPRS cl 10 (packet)
Transmit: 148 to 150.05 MHz Receive: 137 to 138 MHz
3 FAKRA connectors, 40 pin I/O connector,
Integrated SIM card holder
Pin Compatible with future 3G (HSDPA) Module
114.6 mm x 49.5 mm x 10 mm
For more information on the Sierra Wireless Q52 Omni please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.