Sierra Wireless Q52 Omni GSM-GPRS / Satellite / GPS Module
Supplier: M2M Connectivity
Formerly a Wavecom product, this Sierra Wireless programmable wireless CPU with the WMP100 Wireless Microprocessor ® at its core, combines cellular and satellite data connectivity together with GPS navigation.
Price Guide (Inc GST): POA
Enjoy the benefits of reliable information connectivity wherever you are by choosing a single device to provide cellular coverage and satellite data communications for when assets are out of cellular range.
For more information on the Sierra Wireless Q52 Omni please click here.
- ARM9, 32 bit, 104 MHz running Open AT® RTOS as standard
- Up to 18 GPIO, SPI
- 2 UART
- 2 ADC, DAC
- Global operation (quad band 800/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- GSM standard SMS, Fax, CSD (circuit), GPRS cl 10 (packet)
- Transmit: 148 to 150.05 MHz Receive: 137 to 138 MHz
- Power: 5W
- GPS option
- 3 FAKRA connectors, 40 pin I/O connector,
- Integrated SIM card holder
- Pin Compatible with future 3G (HSDPA) Module
- 114.6 mm x 49.5 mm x 10 mm