Trimble Antenna | Trimble Zephyr GNSS GPS Antennas
Trimble Zephyr GNSS / GPS Antennas for Base Station and Rover GNSS / GPS Receivers
The Trimble Zephyr Geodetic 2 antenna is ideal for control work. The Zephyr Geodetic 2 incorporates a large Trimble Stealth Ground Plane, which literally burns up multipath energy using technology similar to that used by Stealth aircraft to hide from radar.
It is protected by weather-resistant materials and a low profile design, so when the antenna is used for a permanent installation, you can count on many years of continuous operation without the need for a radome.
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including
- GPS Modernization signals, GLONASS, and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Minimized multipath
- Sub-millimetre phase centre repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks