This evolution of the hugely popular GSM / GPRS Q24 Series extends the lifetime to more than 10 years, while bringing a range of new benefits to existing and new Q24 Series based product designs.
Open AT Operating System as standard
ARM7 based native execution of ANSI C programsQ
Quad band GSM/GPRS
Embedded SIM holder option
Global GSM and GPRS operation 5-way radio connectivity with high sensitivity
Interchangeable with existing GSM Q24 Series Interchangeable with CDMA Q2438
Extended temperature range (Q24 Auto)
Choose from Q24 Classic, Q24 Plus, Q24 Extended or Q24 Auto
The Sierra Wireless Q24 Series Modules are available from M2M Connectivity. For information regarding the Q2438 please click here. For information regarding the Q24 Plus please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.