The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V features 900MHz 3G HSPA technology, voice enabled, GPS, serial interface, and more.
The powerful Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V cost effectively integrates into a variety of OEM devices to offer complete wireless solutions over HSPA-capable UMTS networks. From point-of-sale devices to ruggedized laptops, the MC8792V will turn hardware devices into powerful communications tools with both voice and data services.
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V provides wide area wireless data access at speeds up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and up to 2.0 Mbps uplink. It offers tri-band (900MHz, 1900MHz, 2100MHz) UMTS / HSPA and quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE network access for roaming on high-speed networks worldwide. In addition, antenna diversity improves fringe performance on global HSPA networks using the 900, 1900, and 2100 MHz bands.
Peak downlink speeds up to 7.2 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 2.0 Mbps
Upgradeable to Category 6 uplink
Uses MSM6290 chipset from QUALCOMM
World class product performance, quality and reliability
Solid documentation, tool development and consultation services
Solid support for device integration and verification
Comprehensive SDK and enabling software
Flexible driver strategy with NDIS support and non-NDIS abilities
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V Module is available from M2M Connectivity. Please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.