The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V features 900MHz 3G HSPA technology, voice enabled, GPS, serial interface, and more.
The powerful Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V cost effectively integrates into a variety of OEM devices to offer complete wireless solutions over HSPA-capable UMTS networks. From point-of-sale devices to ruggedized laptops, the MC8792V will turn hardware devices into powerful communications tools with both voice and data services.
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V provides wide area wireless data access at speeds up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and up to 2.0 Mbps uplink. It offers tri-band (900MHz, 1900MHz, 2100MHz) UMTS / HSPA and quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE network access for roaming on high-speed networks worldwide. In addition, antenna diversity improves fringe performance on global HSPA networks using the 900, 1900, and 2100 MHz bands.
- Peak downlink speeds up to 7.2 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 2.0 Mbps
- Upgradeable to Category 6 uplink
- Uses MSM6290 chipset from QUALCOMM
- World class product performance, quality and reliability
- Solid documentation, tool development and consultation services
- Solid support for device integration and verification
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling software
- Flexible driver strategy with NDIS support and non-NDIS abilities
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8792V Module is available from M2M Connectivity. Please click here.