The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8795V also features data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps on the downlink and 5.76 Mbps on the uplink. It is also compatible with the tri-band MC8790V embedded module, providing a seamless upgrade path.
The MC8795V PCI Express Mini Card easily integrates into a variety of OEM devices, such as wireless terminals, point-of-sale devices, computers and ruggedized laptops. GPS capable, it is well suited for location-based applications and voice capabilities making it ideal for fixed wireless terminals and portable handheld devices that require the ability to make voice calls. Key Features
* 3G / HSPA * Quad-band UMTS/ 3G /HSPA (850/900/1900/2100) * Peak downlink speeds up to 7.2 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 5.76 Mbps * EMConnect - Full UART, TCP/IP, PAD stack... * Solid support for device integration and verification * Comprehensive SDK and enabling software
For more information on the Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8795V please click here.
M2M Connectivity | Wireless M2M Hardware & Support Services
M2M Connectivity, established in 2002, is a specialist wireless component distributor for Australia and New Zealand. We provide wireless connectivity hardware and support services to developers to enable them to bring wireless M2M products to market quickly.
M2M Connectivity support a range of leading wireless brands covering most main wireless M2M technologies including:
• Sierra Wireless – AirPrime modules for UMTS/HSPA and CDMA RevA
• Sierra Wireless - AirLink Programmable Gateways (modems)for 3G /Next G and GSM/GPRS with optional boards for additional features e.g. Ethernet, GPS & IO
• Maestro Wireless Solutions – GSM/ GPRS modems and optional boards for add-on features such as Ethernet.
• connectBlue – Bluetooth, WLAN, Zigbee & Ethernet modules/modems
• Globalstar Simplex – low cost one-way satellite
• Orbcomm Satellite /Stellar & Quake - 2 – way messaging modules/modems
• Iridium Satellite / Quake - Short Burst Data modems with optional GPS and cellular technologies
M2M Connectivity has a strong understanding of the underlying business models for M2M. By maintaining a strong network operator contacts and knowledge of their M2M and mobile data groups, we are able to support developers aiming to sell into operators and/or obtain network approvals.
To our customers, the developers and system integrators, we offer high level technical support both on the wireless hardware we supply, as well as the wireless connectivity issues that almost always arise in wireless applications.
If it is wirelessly connected we can help.