Designed for 3G / HSPA networks,the AirPrime MC8795V intelligent embedded module offers quad-band (850, 900, 1900, and 2100 MHz) frequency band support.
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8795V also features data speeds up to 7.2 Mbps on the downlink and 5.76 Mbps on the uplink. It is also compatible with the tri-band MC8790V embedded module, providing a seamless upgrade path.
The MC8795V PCI Express Mini Card easily integrates into a variety of OEM devices, such as wireless terminals, point-of-sale devices, computers and ruggedized laptops. GPS capable, it is well suited for location-based applications and voice capabilities making it ideal for fixed wireless terminals and portable handheld devices that require the ability to make voice calls.
* 3G / HSPA
* Quad-band UMTS/ 3G /HSPA (850/900/1900/2100)
* Peak downlink speeds up to 7.2 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 5.76 Mbps
* EMConnect - Full UART, TCP/IP, PAD stack...
* Solid support for device integration and verification
* Comprehensive SDK and enabling software
For more information on the Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8795V please click here.