The Sierra Wireless AirPrime Q2686 is a compact programmable Wireless CPU with Open AT OS which runs on an ARM9 core, providing applications with more than 16 MIPS (using VariSpeed). Equipped with up to 44 GPIOs, the AirPrime Q2686 is especially suited to applications which require a high number of connections.
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime Q2687 has all of the same features plus EDGE.
- Open AT Operating System with DOTA II + Cache Memory
- Open AT Plug-Ins including TCP/IP and Internet
- Open AT GTi compatible
- RTOS Compatible, running on 32 bit, 104 Mhz ARM9 core
- VariPower & VariSpeed for battery life optimisation
- Largest range of peripheral interfaces, including controllerless Bluetooth & GPS
- Global GSM and GPRS operation (Quad Band)
- Extended temperature range
- Pin Compatible with future 3G (HSDPA) Module
Sierra Wireless Q26 Series Development Kits available:
- Sierra Wireless Q26 Series Development Kit
- Sierra Wireless Q26 c-GPS Plug-in daughter board
Sierra Wireless Software Suite
The Sierra Wireless Software Suite with integrated IDE is provided by M2M Connectivity for embedding wireless applications.
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime Q2686 and AirPrime Q2687 Intelligent Embedded modules are available from M2M Connectivity. Please click here.