Powerful Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8790V PCI Express Mini Cards cost effectively integrate into a variety of OEM devices to offer complete wireless solutions over HSUPA-capable UMTS networks. From point-of-sale devices to ruggedized laptops, the MC8790V will turn hardware devices into powerful communications tools with both voice and data services.
The Sierra Wireless AirPrime MC8790V PCI Express Mini Card provides wide area wireless data access at speeds up to 7.2 Mbps downlink and up to 2.0 Mbps uplink. It offers UMTS/HSPA and quad-band GSM/GPRS/EDGE network access for roaming on high-speed networks worldwide. In addition, antenna diversity improves fringe performance on global HSPA networks using the 850, 1900, and 2100 MHz bands.
- Peak downlink speeds up to 7.2 Mbps and peak uplink speeds up to 2.0 Mbps
- Upgradeable to Category 6 uplink
- Uses MSM6290 chipset from QUALCOMM
- World class product performance, quality and reliability
- Solid documentation, tool development and consultation services
- Solid support for device integration and verification
- Comprehensive SDK and enabling software
- Flexible driver strategy with NDIS support and non-NDIS abilities