GSM+GPS Security & Asset Locator Module
GPRS+GPS Real-time Tracking & Monitoring Module
What is Fleetminder
The Fleetminder is capable of transmitting data via GSM or GPRS at set intervals. The location, speed and direction can also be transmitted in SMS. Real time or periodic logged data can be tracked on mapping software.
The Fleetminder is easily programmed for specific requirements. Changes to the Fleetminder setup can be done through SMS commands to the module.
Fleetminder comes with seven output and five input triggers.
The compact size of this unit (12 x 8 x 2 cm) means the Fleetminder can be mounted anywhere.
- Self monitor staff and vehicles 24/7
- Real time web based management tool
- Reports on inefficient staff and assets
- Improves customer service by reducing response time
- Reduce mileage and vehicle abuse
- Safeguard your staff and assets
- Reduce insurance premiums
- Report by SMS or web
- Integrate to existing alarm
- Remotely unlock doors, disable starter motor and sound alarm
- SMS: reporting of vehicle location, speed and direction direct to users mobile phone via sms.
- 5 x inputs: typically used for interfacing automotive security systems. However it can be configured for other purposes such as accessories switch, door open or temp switch. (3 programmable, 2 reversed).
- 7 x outputs: for controlling external relays such as unlock door, disable starter motor or sound siren, etc.,
- External GPS and GSM antennas allow for excellent GPS and GSM reception in the most awkward installation sites.
- SIM card can be easily inserted and removed on demand by end user.
- Ultra small size and internal backup battery integration allows unit to be concealed in the tightest of spaces.
To Know More about GSM+GPS Security & Asset Locator Module Please click here