Unicore combines the high efficiency of a "wound type" core with the cost and production benefits of laminations.
AEM Cores offers a large range of standard size single and three phase Unicores.
We can make cores to your specification.
If you have not ordered UNICORE's before please learn about UNICORE Technology and call or email us so that we can assist you during your first order.
What options are available when ordering cores?
- Various core types and faces for reduced loss and Magnetising current. Core losses are lower than bonded and cut C & E cores, E&I and strip laminations. Core losses are similar to Distributed Gap cores and Mitred laminations.
- Various core types and faces for reduced assembly time. Please watch the DUO-Core assembly video of how a Unicore can be used to reduce assembly time.
- Various core types and faces for reduced cost. Lower grades of GOSS or unannealed cores may be supplied to reduce core cost.
- All common grades of GOSS can be processed from thickness 0.2 to 0.35mm
- Unicore sizes range from 0.5 to over 1000kg. Strip width can be from 20 to 300mm. Window length and width and Build-up are unlimited by the machine.
Please call us for price and availability and more information on how Unicore can be beneficial to your business.