Each station can be adapted to the work to be done.
The universality of this turret head allows also the fitting of multispindle heads, angular heads or spindle speeders upto 40'000 rpm.
The turret rotation without uplift, is quick and precise. It does insure a good protection against impurities.
- Construction in cast iron, rigid and compact
- Turret rotation without uplift
- External coolant on working spindle only
- The indexing of the turret is driven hydaulically
- Optional, hydraucally turret locking
- Modular spindles and tool holders equipped with either high speed ball bearings without coolant through the center
For further information about Turret Heads visit Romheld Australia at http://www.romheld.com.au
Use the IndustrySearch e-mail feature and one of the Romheld Australia team will respond to your enquiry directly.
For All Your Work Holding,Automation CNC & Robot Tooling Needs