Instant theft and raid protection for Warehouses
Why is SmokeCloak the right solution for the Instant theft and raid protection for warehouses?
- Gives you protection in seconds after the alarm has been activated, your facility is secure.
- Easy to install: works with any existing electronic alarm system.
- Good investment.
- Does not damage the computers, overhead projectors etc. SmokeCloak® vapour is safe for humans, animals and property.
- SmokeCloak products are manufactured at the state-of-the-art facilities in Louth, UK.
- Good for morale: wouldn’t it be nice to be able to go home in the evening knowing that the facility is safe until the next day?
- Does not ruin the decoration of your facility.
- SmokeCloak is the most advanced and tested product on the market.
- SmokeCloak has been endorsed with the “Secured by Design” police preferred specification.
There is something appealing about a large warehouse for a burglar.
- A high value of goods is gathered at one place
- Warehouses are often placed in an industrial area,
- There are few people around to disturb the intruders overnight or at the weekend.
SmokeCloak has considerable experience with instant protection solutions for warehouses, where the major requirement is securing the premises outside of working hours. Despite the best efforts of the police and security companies, the remote location of most industrial estates means that response times are to long for conventional electronic and physical security.
Traditional security solutions usually involve three approaches to protection.
- Firstly, an alarm system alerts the police or the security company, in the event of a break-in. This however has the risk of a long response time.
- Secondly, a CCTV system can record the break-in. However, if the intruders wear masks, identification is very difficult.
- Thirdly, a grille or other physical barrier can be used, but once the intruders have gained entry, these are superfluous.
- SmokeCloak offers a fourth alternative, supplementing these three options.
SmokeCloak from MSS Professional surpasses conventional security solutions by taking away the intruders’ ability to see the valuables in a matter of seconds.
The application of a dense field of fog, aimed directionally, means that the intruders still have a corridor by which to leave the premises, which is important to ensure minimal damage to stock and plant, and is also an important safety factor for any staff that may be on the premises.
Specially designed SmokeCloak units with fan assistance are capable of filling many thousands of cubic metres of warehouse space with dense fog within seconds, while additional ensure local protection around doors and other points of entry.
When used together with a powerful strobe light from MSS Professional, conditions quickly become untenable for intruders.