The MAXTRAC® wire drive enhances performance, while the replacement case, and many other upgrade options that can be installed in less then five minutes aid in the serviceability.
The LN™-25 PRO is available in standard and extra torque models. All models include a gas solenoid and flow meter to run both flux-cored and MIG wires. The extra torque model features additional torque gearing for reliable feeding of large diameter flux-cored wires.
MIG, Pulsed, Cored
- 2-Step/trigger interlock provides comfort for long welds.
- Analog Voltmeter with polarity indicator LED automatically adjusts to welding polarity.
- Non-linear wire feed speed gives single range control, yet maintains sensitivity with low wire feed speed.
- Sturdier and rugged spindle design with an incorporated brake.
- Lightweight, impact and flame resistant polycarbonate case design keeps the internal components protected.
- Potted and trayed PC board protects against moisture and corrosion.
- Reel locking mechanism eliminates spindle cross threading
- Case can be replaced in less than 5 minutes – eliminates downtime.
- Timer kit available to prevent the electrode from sticking in the crater when using high wire feed speeds.