Due to the fire extinguishers weight it will require mounting on a solid wall.
Features of the EAF9.0LWBK 9lt AFFF Air/Foam Fire Extinguisher:
- When to use:
- Class A fires – Ordinary combustibles
- Class B fires – Flammable and combustible liquids
- Where to use:
- This AFFF fire extinguisher is ideal for use in areas that contain flammable and/or combustible liquids such as paint stores, spray booths and fuel stores.
- This fire extinguisher can also be used for class A fires for ordinary combustible materials such as paper, cardboard and wood in place of a plain air/water fire extinguisher.
- What is included (When supplied empty):
- Maintenance tag - punched with the month and year that it left our factory in accordance with AS2444. Identifies when the next 6 month inspection is due.
- Maintenance tag ring
- Fire extinguisher location sign (requirement of AS2444:2001)
- AFFF fire extinguisher identification sign
- Wall bracket/hook (powder coated steel)