Trusted by 500,000+ buyers, sourcing equipment from 1000's of industrial brands
100 views or less

Fire Extinguisher | Sapphire MRI

Supplier: Wormald

The unique Sapphire MRI fire extinguisher (6kg) uses a sustainable chemical agent that is electrically non-conductive to reduce the risk of damaging sensitive equipment, leaves no messy residue and requires no clean-up.

Price Guide: POA

The Sapphire MRI fire extinguisher has a completely non-magnetic stainless steel shell and non-magnetic valve, hose and nozzle, and can be safely used in an MRI room. The result is lower repair bills and less impact on business due to minimal repair times.

Unlike some chemical agents, which last in the atmosphere for more than 33 years, Sapphire lasts for just five days, so it’s a win for the environment too.

Sapphire MRI fire extinguishers are effective against fires involving:

  • Class A: Paper, textiles, wood, most plastics and rubber
  • Class E: Electrically energised equipment