This can be highly dangerous for the employees, the plant and the environmental conditions.
The HOSCH belt conveyor sealing system Type FD is a reliable unit that prevents spillage around the loading point of a belt conveyor.
- Part of the HOSCH belt conveyor sealing system Type FD is the stainless steel sealing board, containing rubber sealing blocks. Alternatively, the sealing board is available in a galvanized steel version.
- Any individual wear resistant rubber sealing block can be adjusted to form a seal with the belt.
- For minimized wear but with maximum sealing cleaning efficiency the tip edges of the sealing blocks must be in light contact to with the belt surface.
- In the event that the sealing efficiency is reduced any block can be readjusted individually.
- HOSCH Belt Conveyor Sealing Systems Type FD can be continuously lined up without gaps side by side to seal the complete loading zone of the conveyor belt. It is recommended, either to bolt or to weld the sealing boards directly to the chute walls or to bracket off the structural framework.
- Quick and easy change of worn sealing blocks. For simple and smooth adjustment, a special HOSCH spanner is available.
- HOSCH Service is available worldwide and provides the following technical support:
- Technical analysis of your conveyor belt systems
- Selection of suitable belt cleaning and belt tracking systems
- OEM support and CAD supported installation drawings
- Installation, maintenance and service of HOSCH systems
- Technical support through belt plans and statistical reporting
- Spare parts management
- Calculations of economic efficiency and profitability
Click here for full product brochure