The AccuBird can set blind rivets up to 5mm diameter in all materials.
German-quality 14.4V Li-ion Tool comes with 1 or 2 batteries, charger and carry case.
Superb German-quality riveting tool
Blind rivets up to 5mm Ø in All materials.
Freedom: Versatile cordless riveting tool for outdoor and indoor applications.
The AccuBird can set blind rivets up to 5.0mm Ø in all materials.
High speed setting:
Constant forward and backward speed of the jaw assembly. Immediate repositioning of the jaw assembly after completion of the setting process saves energy and increases setting frequency.
- Electronic control, no mechanical switching
- Electronic temperature and overloading monitoring
- High efficiency through ball screw-drive with low energy dispersion.
- 3 piece anti-wear jaws
- 3mm, 1/8", 5/32", 3/16", 5mm
Extended nosepieces available.
- 1 or 2 batteries and charger
- Metal carry case
Ideal balancing and comfortable handle for low effort work.
- Exchange nosepieces and wrench stored in tool
- Compact, shockproof plastic housing
Disposal of spent mandrel through action of gravity, either forwards through the nosepiece or backwards into the spent mandrel container.
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Stroke: 20mm
- Operating voltage: 14.4V
- Traction power: 8.500N
For more information visit our website: www.toolfix.com.au