- 3mm*ø up to 6.4mm ø all materials.
- Heavy Duty Design - Robust for long service life.
- An integral part of this tool is the vacuum absorption & ejection system for the spent mandrels.
- Tool Housing: High-grade aluminium with impact resistant plastic coating and hardened cylinders.
- Seals: Square section hydraulic K-seals - wear resistant for longer service life.
- Long working stroke (22mm) - to set long rivets in one stroke.
- High traction power with low weight.
- High Air Efficiency - exhaust air is used to eject the spent mandrel.
- Quiet operation and low recoil shock.
- Three piece anti-wear jaws.
To view more information about the Gesipa PH2000 Pneumatic Rivet Tool please click here