PowerBird is a cordless versatile riveting tool for outdoor and indoor applications.
Specifically designed for structural blind rivets.
The PowerBird sets blind rivets from Ø 4.8mm steel up to Ø 6.4mm in all materials.
German 14.4V Liion Tool comes with 1 or 2 Batteries, Charger and Carry Case.
Blind rivets from Ø 4.8mm steel up to ø 6.4mm in all materials.
Versatile cordless riveting tool for outdoor and indoor applications.
The PowerBird can set blind rivets up to 1/4" in all materials.
High speed setting:
- Constant forward and backward speed of the jaw assembly
- Immediate repositioning of the jaw assembly after completion of the setting process saves energy and increases setting frequency.
- Electronic control, no mechanical switching
- Electronic temperature and overloading monitoring
- High efficiency through ball screw-drive with low energy dispersion
- 3 piece anti-wear jaws
- 3/16", 5mm, 6mm, 1/4"
Extended nose-pieces available.
- 1 battery and charger
- Metal carry case
Ideal balancing and comfortable handle for low effort work.
- Exchange nosepieces and wrench stored in tool
- Compact, shockproof plastic housing
- Disposal of spent mandrel through action of gravity, either forwards through the nosepiece or backwards into the spent mandrel container
- Weight: 2.2kg
- Stroke: 20mm
- Operating voltage: 14.4V
- Traction power: 8.500N