KLAW Breakaway Couplings:
- Breakaway couplings have breakstuds that hold the two halves of the coupling together.
- Its purpose is to resist external loads as well as line pressure up to a pre-determined point.
- This design activates when it is subjected to forces higher than the breakload setting.
KLAW Emergency Release Couplings:
- The KLAW Emergency Release Coupling offers a release collar mechanism that resists operating loads which can be release via a cable or hydraulic system.
- A dual system utilising both cable and hydraulic is also an option.
- This system can be designed to your specific needs.
KLAW Swivel Joints:
- KLAW is a leading supplier of Swivel Joints and the natural resource for specification advice and information on Hose Swivel and Rigid Articulated Piping System applications and technology.
- KLAW Swivel Joints reduce fatigue and stress on hose and transfer systems and improve efficiency of movement. KLAW Swivel Joints are designed to sustain repeated twisting moments and to accommodate any swivel action.
- These swivel joints can be utilised either within rigid articulated piping or in flexible hose systems.