Pacific Hoseflex have Swivel Joints that meet Australian standards.
The swivel joints are available in a range of fittings as well as having the following benefits:
- As per their ISO 9001:2008 accreditation, Pacific Hoseflex engages in two major practices - 100% testing of all assemblies and a full time, task dedicated Quality Control Officer
- Each product is examined prior to despatch to ensure quality, standards and client expectations are met
- All work is completed to PHF standards (and relevant Australian Standards) utilising comprehensive documentation, procedures, drawings and specifications
- Pacific Hoseflex welders are individually accredited to AS 4041 Class 1 welding
- The swivel joints allow torsional movement of a piping system
- When correctly designed into a piping system, swivel joints extend the life of in line flexible components exponentially
Often referred to as 'rotary unions', Pacific Hoseflex manufacture swivel joints in a number of styles such as:
- Straight Swivel Joint
- 90° Swivel Joint
- Flanged Swivel Joint
- 180° Swivel Joint
- API Swivel Joints
- Custom Swivel Joints
Swivel Joint Design
These swivel joints can be used for a variety of applications to eliminate stresses in all three planes of movement. Pacific Hoseflex is committed to continuous improvement to the patented Tippet swivel joint design.
- Water and steam
- Food and beverage
- Mining and petroleum
- Gas and chemical
- Marine and aviation
Swivel Joints can be manufactured from 316 and 304 stainless steel, carbon steel, PTFE, brass, aluminium and polypropylene.
Pacific Hoseflex has over 30 years experience and provide service and technical support as well as their breakdown service throughout Australia.