Permanent magnet DC motors (PM DC) are used in industrial applications, PM DC are used where DC signal is available and continuous operation is required.
Power Range (kW): 0.18 - 2.2
Voltage: 90/ 180V
Speed (RPM): 1500/1700/3000
Mountings: Foot/Flange (IEC & NEMA)
Duty: S1 (Continuous)
Permanent magnet DC motors (Battery Operated) are used in industrial applications, PM DC are used where DC signal is available and Intermittent or continuous operation is required.
Power Range (kW): 0.18 - 2.2 Voltage: 12/24/36/48 Speed (RPM): 1500 - 4000 Mountings: Foot/Flange (IEC & NEMA) Duty: S1 Continuous/Intermittent 2-5 Mins
Traction motors (Wound Field) are used for Electric traction applications, Traction DC motors are used where DC signal is available and Intermittent S2 up to 1Hr Duty operation is required.
Power Range (kW): 2.2 -11 Voltage: 24/48/72 Speed (RPM): 1500/3000 Mountings: Foot/Flange Duty: S2-60Mins
DC motors that comply to IEC or NEMA standards available.
Stainless Steel options available.
- Power Transmission
- Packaging & packing machinery
- Industrial (all applications)
PM DC Motor Features:
- Quality Design
- Continuous operation
- Mounting flexibility - Foot / Flange various positions
- Higher staring torques compared to wound field motors
- TEFC Construction
- IP44 & IP55 Protection
- Class B/F/H Insulation
- Ambient temperatures up to 45 deg. C
- Possible to operate with SCR Control Drives
- Dynamically Balanced rotors
- Suitable for Start/Stop applications
- External Brushes for ease of replacement
- High quality ball bearings with high temperature grease
PM DC Optional Accessories:
- Metric IEC Flange Or Foot Mount
- SCR Control Drives
- Planetary gearbox
- Right angle Worm gearbox
- Chain drives
Specialised Air Motors & Transmission | Air Motors and Power Transmissions Equipment
Specialised Air Motors & Transmission is committed to providing clever solutions for all hazardous environments and continues to develop smart ways to meet requirements from all different industries; ...