Discrete Architectural Plastic Tactile Indicators
PolyStuds are more cost effective than stainless but still provide a smart finish. PolyStud is engineered and purpose built tough to withstand extreme point loading and side impact.
The unique formulation and large anchoring spigot not only ensure the product is made to last, it also protects the substrate from any possibility of damage.
PolyStud is long lasting and resistant to heavy traffic abuse and maintenance machinery. Colours include high visibility Yellow, Black, Ivory, Blue, Terracotta and Grey. Other colours are available on request.
- R11 anti-slip rating makes PolyStud one of the best performing Tactile indicators on the market
- Large anchoring spigot to ensure maximum holding strength, 8mm diameter x 20mm length
- Manufactured from a blend of new generation polymers to ensure long lasting UV stable performance
- New Patented DIY Drill&Lock Technology
- Simple interlocking template installation
Designed to meet all aspects of the Australian and New Zealand Standards AS/NZS 1428 part 4. Complies with all aspects of the Building Code of Australia.