- Versatile Mounting - Unit can be mounted upright or inverted
- Eliminates the need for miter boxes
- Contemporary design for improved aesthetics
- Four Times Faster than Classic Screw Jacks
- More efficient than worm gear screw jacks
- Fast Delivery - Selected models are in stock
- German Engineering
Specifications of Duff-Norton Bevel Gear Screw Jacks
- Capacities from 15 kN to 90 kN (1.7 Ton to 10 Ton)
- Speeds up to 3,000 RPM
- Operating Temperature: 32°F up to 122°F
- Trapezoidal Screw models are standard
- Translating screw (type 1) and rotating screw (type 2) model available in all capacities
Options of Duff-Norton Bevel Gear Screw Jacks
Top plate, threaded end, male clevis and female clevis screw ends available.
- Ball Screw is optional.
- Bellows Boots.
- Hand wheel for manual operation.
- Shaft encoder.
- Trunnion mount.
- Electrical Limit Switch.
- Anti-rotation device (translating screw) using a square cover pipe and square screw end.