Our product line of actuators features load capacities ranging from 100 pounds to 2000 pounds, gear or belt drives, acme screw and ball screw systems, and various AC and DC voltages.
12 and 24 VDC / 115 and 220 VAC
with clutch, limit switch and position feedback
controls and DPI available
Load capacity to 2000 lbs. - Speeds to 5.8 inches per second - Standard Stroke Lengths to 24" - Integral C face Mounting - Acme and Ball Screw Drive - Couple for Synchronous Operation - Motors, Limit Switches, and Feedback Available
- Integral housing flange engineered for NEMA 56 frame motor, C-face mounting. (NEMA 42 and 48 and IEC 71 frame motor C-Face mounting option available.)
- Four basic models: 2 rotating screw with traveling lift nut; two translating tube with protective aluminum outer sleeve.
- Rated load to 2,000 pounds, depending on actuator model, gear ratio and motor horsepower.
- Choice of 5:1 or 20:1 worm gear ratios.
- Lift speeds to 345 inches per minute.
- Standard travel up to 24 inches. (Consult DN Sales Australia for longer travel options.)
- Housing base bolt pattern will accept standard hydraulic and pneumatic fitting for end attachments.
- Can be tandem-coupled for synchronous operation.
- Optional motors, limit switches and position indication transducer available.
- attachment accessories available for mounting: eye bracket, clevis bracket and pivot pin.