For select 75 ton or 100 ton applications, Duff-Norton does have the ability to provide ball screw actuators as well. Please contact our customer service department for more details.
Duff-Norton Mechanical Ball Screw Actuators provide high efficiency and high speed in one linear positioning package. The positive action of the low friction ball screw and nut design provides longer life at load and requires less power to achieve a specified thrust.
Duff-Norton Mechanical Ball Screw Actuators can be used individually, in tandem or as part of a larger mechanical system. With lifts up to 20 feet, Duff-Norton Mechanical Ball Screw Actuators offer the perfect solution to many linear positioning applications.
- Anti-Rotation Models available - contact our customer service personnel for more information
- Move loads and apply force more efficiently than other mechanical actuators
- Require less power by providing positive mechanical action
- Permit faster operation and longer life under load
- Long predictable ball screw and ball nut life
- Handles full load in tension or compression
Available in Imperial sizes